In 2021 and 2020 we are awarded as the best law firm in the Netherlands in terms of client satisfaction.
The Netherlands will see this year a ruling that will grant a visa to foreigners active as a start-up company. The Dutch government underlines the importance of innovative start-ups for the economy. The conditions are already outlined.
– Start-ups have one year to actually start their business.
– Start-ups will need a facilitator assisting them.
– The facilitator must have a track record.
– The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (RVO) will advice on the visa application
– Start-ups are not allowed to apply for government aid.
– Within one year the start-up must apply for a regular residence permit to work as an entrepreneur.